The game is not difficult in graphic design (2D graphics, most is text)
- The game logo is displayed.
- The player has to choose if he is a “first class”, “second class” or “third class” player. According to his player status he has to pay lower or higher fees to start a game.
- Players are asked to create a small user profile including some personal introductory text about themselves. User profiles are saved on a extern (web-server).
- Players are asked if the want to pay by Paypal, credit card or wire transfer. For wire transfer there needs to be created a personal payment code which is associated to the user profile, so that payments can be identified.
- Players can choose their currency (either Euro or Dollar).
-The player selects one of three mini games in this order (he might be able to skip one game):
2. Memory test.
3. Chance generator.
- Game fees are shown on display before the game is started. You can select lower or higher fees but the selection shown depends also on player status.
- In the quiz, players have to choose one correct answer out of 4 possible options. The software determines if the answer is true. The quiz question are downloaded from an extern server from time to time.
- In the memory game the user will have to correctly memorize a sequence of 4 lights which are played to him, and repeat the sequence of the four lights correctly.
-In the Chance modus, the player simply is accorded a price to a chance generator. Before the game starts he has to select how much money he wants to bed (for example 1 to five Euros). The selection of possible money amounts he can bed depends again on his player stats (so there are three different money selection menus).
- After the games are finished a rating is produced according to how well players scored in one of tree categories.
-The rating is send to the extern server to produce a high score. Ratings will only be visible after a short delay of 3 hours.
-Players must be able to download and display there personal high score on their mobile phone.
-Every step of the game and the payment must be explained in detail. Therefore we need lots of help screens which can be opened or skipped.
Calculate about 35% more time for the project than given in this description for changes.