PhoneGap iOS Developer Needed
This project received 31 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1165 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
UI design is not needed.
This application is for our salespeople when they are with clients. They will have a catalog with bar-codes and need to be able to scan the item, bring up details, see current item stock and add to an order. (Purchasing/payment processing it not needed.)
The database/web services are already in existence, and is populated in an SQL server.
• Look up Item Details
• Look up Pricing – Sale Price / Default Price
• Look up Amount in Stock
• Look up Amount of Item per Case Pack
• Scan UPC from a Catalog which will bring up the item in the database.
• Add new customers:
o Customer Nickname (Customer ID)
o Customer Company Name
o Billing Name
o Billing Address / City State Zip / OR LINE 1 – 4 (For International)
o Phone Number / Fax Number / Email
o Terms of Service Confirmation Check Box
• Create a New Sales Order
• Select Customer (From Name Filter)
• Customer Purchase Order Number
• Trader – (Default to who is logged in from database) –
• Warehouse Location (Destination) – Select Box
• Sales Delivery Date – (Date selection)
• Terms – Default to Customers Terms but can change (Select Box)
• Ship Via – Delivery Method – Select Box
o Also able to Type Product ID to Add to Order
Will show current amount in stock.
You will need to develop under our Apple developer account.
We need to have the source code at the end of the project
We will give you the design outline.
- Cost quote
- Time quote
- Links to your previous iPhone (SQL ASP bar-code) application work.
We are looking for a great programmer for a long-term relationship for projects after this one.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online