Photo App to add filters like instagram, but simpler
This project was successfully completed by impressolbdm for $618 USD in 20 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$600 - $900 USD
Completed In20 days
Require a basic photo editor for both iOS and Android
App/editor has same workflow as instagram
Editor needs to do the following:
1. User needs to be able to import pictures from their camera roll/photo album
2. User needs to be able to apply filters (filters in our case are another image which is superimposed as another layer on top of the users photo)
3. User needs to be able to erase parts of the superimposed image (top layer) by using finger/touch as an eraser. Must be able to pinch zoom into photo to erase finely.
4. App then combines the superimposed filter (image) and user’s photo into one single resulting image also ads a watermark.
5. Finally user needs to be able to save the modified image back to camera roll or upload to facebook.
Also required in the app.
1. Splash screen on start
2. Integration with ad networks (adWhirl, mobclix)
3. You will also be creating the filters (total 15).
You will be making two versions of the app. Lite and Pro
1. Lite: has ads and 5 filters
2. Pro: No ads, no watermark and 15 filters (includes the 5 from the lite version)
1. You must have created photo editing apps in the past
2. You should have successfully published apps to the Apple Marketplace and Play Store
Feel free to modify any of your old Apps for this project.
To win this project send me links to the photo editing apps or other apps that you have created that are in the appstore.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online