Photo editing iPhone app
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1160 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $380 USD
I need someone to re-create an existing app but change features on it.
Please start off by downloading Skitch and having a play with the features,
[url removed, login to view]
The main part of the app that we are most interested in is the pixelated feature. If you cannot complete this feature, please do not bid.
You must be confident that you could re-create the entire app, but without a few of the features.
WITHOUT the following features:
- Sign in and account functions
- Draw on map, start with blank and capture from web
Apart from the above, the app needs to be exactly the same.
At the moment, the user can pinch and zoom on their image but then cannot use the pixel tool when zoomed in. We need a way of being able to zoom in and then use the pixel tool and then zoom out again. This is an essential part of the app. Please think about how this could be achieved before bidding
On the animated side menu, we need to replace the highlighter for 4 coloured rectangles. They should have the same properties and functions as the shape options below.
Other things that need to be included.
- Must have a few extra pages e.g About us page
- Must have the ability to add more pages myself
- The app must be compatible with the latest iPhone software
- Must comply with Apple's AppStore submission terms and conditions
- I must have full ownership of the app idea and source code created
- The code must be well commented
- The files must be sent to us to be checked before payment is realised.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online