Plug & play resources into simple iOS application
This project was successfully completed by mbjerg for £180 GBP in 20 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £250 GBP
Completed In20 days
We are looking for a developer who can develop a simple iOS application.
- The app allows the user to choose buying or selling rates, picking a specific currency and see an overview for comparing which of the currency exchange offices in Sweden who has the best exchange rate for that specific currency.
- This is an addition to our website http://www.vaxlingskontor.se.
** KEY ELEMENTS OF THE APP **
The app would consist of:
a) displaying a 468x60 banner from a HTML-page (e.g. web view displaying external HTML page [support click to launch URL in external browser])
b) a "clickable" where the end user "taps" to switch between BUY/SELL currency rate (which results feed to use - will also change the text "When buying/selling currency, before/after your trip")
c) drop-down in the top of the screen (consuming the options from an XML feed provided)
d) displaying the results in a table (based on a results XML feed).
- See the attached mockup ("[url removed, login to view]") which outlines the various key elements of the app.
** RESOURCE FILES **
Banner URL: [url removed, login to view]
Dropdown XML feed for currency codes: [url removed, login to view]
Buy rates XML feed: [url removed, login to view]
- The "currencyfrom" parameter should be based on the value picked in the dropdown (when switch in app is set to "BUY")
Sell rates XML feed: [url removed, login to view]
- The "currencyfrom" parameter should be based on the value picked in the dropdown (when switch in app is set to "SELL")
** PORTRAIT and LANDSCAPE mode support **
1) In PORTRAIT mode, please display the columns as seen in the attached screenshot "[url removed, login to view]".
2) In LANDSCAPE mode, please display the columns as seen in the attached screenshot "[url removed, login to view]".
** SUPPORT REQUIREMENTS **
Please note that the app has to be iPhone (including iPhone 5 resolution), iPad (with/without retina display) and at least iOS 4+ (including iOS6) compatible and we expect to receive the full source code which should be commented and easy to follow.
** NO BUGS ACCEPTED **
- We expect the app to be fully QA'd and should not contain bugs or crashes.
** MORE BUSINESS IF GOOD RESULTS **
We will have further similar projects coming up and would be happy to work long term with the right developer if the results of this app is good.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online