Plug & play resources into simple iOS application
- Status Completed
- Budget £20 - £250 GBP
- Total Bids 12
We are looking for a developer who can develop a simple iOS application.
- The app allows the user to choose buying or selling rates, picking a specific currency and see an overview for comparing which of the currency exchange offices in Sweden who has the best exchange rate for that specific currency.
- This is an addition to our website http://www.vaxlingskontor.se.
** KEY ELEMENTS OF THE APP **
The app would consist of:
a) displaying a 468x60 banner from a HTML-page (e.g. web view displaying external HTML page [support click to launch URL in external browser])
b) a "clickable" where the end user "taps" to switch between BUY/SELL currency rate (which results feed to use - will also change the text "When buying/selling currency, before/after your trip")
c) drop-down in the top of the screen (consuming the options from an XML feed provided)
d) displaying the results in a table (based on a results XML feed).
- See the attached mockup ("[url removed, login to view]") which outlines the various key elements of the app.
** RESOURCE FILES **
Banner URL: [url removed, login to view]
Dropdown XML feed for currency codes: [url removed, login to view]
Buy rates XML feed: [url removed, login to view]
- The "currencyfrom" parameter should be based on the value picked in the dropdown (when switch in app is set to "BUY")
Sell rates XML feed: [url removed, login to view]
- The "currencyfrom" parameter should be based on the value picked in the dropdown (when switch in app is set to "SELL")
** PORTRAIT and LANDSCAPE mode support **
1) In PORTRAIT mode, please display the columns as seen in the attached screenshot "[url removed, login to view]".
2) In LANDSCAPE mode, please display the columns as seen in the attached screenshot "[url removed, login to view]".
** SUPPORT REQUIREMENTS **
Please note that the app has to be iPhone (including iPhone 5 resolution), iPad (with/without retina display) and at least iOS 4+ (including iOS6) compatible and we expect to receive the full source code which should be commented and easy to follow.
** NO BUGS ACCEPTED **
- We expect the app to be fully QA'd and should not contain bugs or crashes.
** MORE BUSINESS IF GOOD RESULTS **
We will have further similar projects coming up and would be happy to work long term with the right developer if the results of this app is good.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online