We are looking for an iPhone app developer to port an existing android application to iOS. App design, functionality and images are completed and will be made available prior to project start. We will also provide additional resources and technical assistance as needed.
The application to be coded in iOS provides secure and private messaging. Necessary coding for the app will be similar to that for most messaging applications. The functionalities are send messages, receive messages, share contact information, view contacts, and edit one's profile. The selected developer will be able to use our existing code, encryption schemes, screen shots, and images to assist in development.
While flexible, we would like the selected applicant to start before the end of 2014. Previous iPhone app development experience is required. Experience with iBeacon is preferred but not required. Compensation is negotiable and we may offer additional compensation such as bonuses for meeting deadlines and on the number of iOS downloads.
1. Port an existing android app to iOS
2. Regular communication of project status with team members
3. Ability to meet deadlines
1. Experience developing IOS applications
2. Pervious experience integrating applications with Gmail and Facebook
3. Works well with other team members