Pricing iPhone app
This project received 89 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €2727 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€1500 - €3000 EUR
I would like to develop an iPhone app that is connected to a database(developed by you) that contains information about prices of products.
The database will be filled via a CMS that should give us the option to add:
- Top layer: Product category
- 2nd layer: Product
- 3rd layer: Specific price of product in certainstore. Contains price, location (google maps?) and extra info
The app will have the following flow:
1. User opens app
2. User selects product category (eg food & drinks)
3. User selects product: (Beer)
4. Users sees map of nearby places where he can get the product and the associated price. (could look like the android app Binjip)
5. User is also able to get a list overview arrangable by distance and price.
6. When the price actually changed, the user is able to send an update to the system with the new price
7. User can also give the store a rating and a 100 characters review.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online