Printflip - Photo Printing App
This project received 33 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $20 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 USD / hour
To deliver a photo printing for iPhone and iPad application that allow user to purchase photo from various photo application (i.e. Instagram, Picassa, Dropbox, etc). This application must support iOS 5 and above.
Printflip must be able to:-
1) Integrate with various photo app (Instagram, Picassa, Dropbox, Facebook, etc) and device's built-in camera application.
2) Call back-end web service
3) Add selected item to shopping cart
4) Integrate with payment gateway (i.e. Apple in-app purchase)
The final delivery must include complete source code. Best practice coding standard and appropriate design pattern are expected in coding.
Preferably, programmers use Xcode 4.6.2 for development.
Programmer must provide the following documentations:
1) What are the 3rd party library being used (if any),
2) How to set up the code on another programmer's IDE (Xcode)
3) Any other configurations that might involve before another programmer can debug the app
An initial setup that takes more than 30 minutes, or insufficient instructional documentation on set up would be considered as failed deliverable.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online