To deliver a photo printing for iPhone and iPad application that allow user to purchase photo from various photo application (i.e. Instagram, Picassa, Dropbox, etc). This application must support iOS 5 and above.
Printflip must be able to:-
1) Integrate with various photo app (Instagram, Picassa, Dropbox, Facebook, etc) and device's built-in camera application.
2) Call back-end web service
3) Add selected item to shopping cart
4) Integrate with payment gateway (i.e. Apple in-app purchase)
The final delivery must include complete source code. Best practice coding standard and appropriate design pattern are expected in coding.
Preferably, programmers use Xcode 4.6.2 for development.
Programmer must provide the following documentations:
1) What are the 3rd party library being used (if any),
2) How to set up the code on another programmer's IDE (Xcode)
3) Any other configurations that might involve before another programmer can debug the app
An initial setup that takes more than 30 minutes, or insufficient instructional documentation on set up would be considered as failed deliverable.
33 freelancers are bidding on average $20/hour for this job
Hi, Thanks for posting an interesting project . we can deliver the project in full perfection. please check your PMB for future communication. Best Regards, Siddhant Karkare