Hello , we need game development in March 2013 only Price $1000 but after that If develop and do justice with my game then i will hire for 3d games also.
Payment on IOS (.ipa delivery) $335
Payment On .apk file delivery $335
Payment on Source Code Hand over $330
1) Player initiates game
2) There is the option to review playing instructions and other information – maybe Hero product information – or simply to start game
3) Player chooses character by cultural background
4) Player choose primary dress.
5) Scene 1: Character in back of limo with date, looking gorgeous
6) Scene 2: Character arrives at prom – red carpet, crowds cheering, camera flashlights popping.
7) Scene 3: Cut to scary looking cemetery, storm clouds gather.
8) Scene 4: Cut to prom - Character mingles with friends drinking soda, laughing etc
9) Scene 5. Massive storm erupsts and lightning fills the skies
10) Scene 6. In prom – lights go out – the only light we see is from characters’ eyes.
11) Scene 7. Cut to cemetery – the earth around graves starts vibrating and finally the first of many hands starts breaking through to the surface and zombies begin to emerge. Close up Zombie looking at school, licking lips and motioning to others to follow him to the school.
12) Scene 8 – cut to prom – lights come back on, a zombie appears at the door. Everyone panics are rushes out of the room and lock themselves in the school gymnasium. (this is many rooms away, providing the playing field of rooms and corridors in between where the zombies first arrive and where they must reach to satisfy their hunger for human flesh.
13) Scene 9. Everyone but our hero who declares “No zombie is going to ruin my prom!”
14) Scene 10: The battle begins – our hero picks the first thing up - let’s say a cream pie – and throws it. The zombie explodes. She keeps throwing the pies and the zombies are destroyed but they are coming faster and she has to retreat to new food stockpiles that are run into position by one or two other students.
15) We move from room to room destroying zombies but some are more difficult to kill than others, so the hero has to find the food with different values to destroy higher value zombies.
16) There will be different value zombies and therefore different appearances. The will be low value zombies who are easily destroyed with cream pies, there are middle value zombies who need to be destroyed with a different food, there are high value zombies who are even more difficult to kill and, finally, there is the “Prom Queen Zombie” who provides the biggest challenge of all.