Prototype for mobile museum guide using computer vision
This project received 38 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $4232 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$3000 - $5000 USD
Development of a prototype for a museum guide app featuring computer vision to access information on art works. Following usability:
- image recognition of pre-defined set of about 5 paintings via computer vision with mobile camera; distance between phone and painting between 3-5 meters.
- after a painting has been recognised, switch to static image of recognised painting. - Show meta-data (title, creator, year, place) below painting image
- Show button "more Info" below metadata
-- a click reveals a short static text with additional information
- Show button "audio commentary" below "More Info" button
-- a click leads to an audio commentary being played while display shows static image
--- progress bar and pause/play button below the painting image are displayed when audio is played.
Platform (Android or iPhone) doesn't matter.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online