Puzzle App Developer for Android and iPhone
- Status Closed
- Budget min $5000 USD
- Total Bids 68
We are a small development team attached to a weekly magazine publication. We are currently developing a range of puzzle games for release on iPhone and Android handsets, via the Apple App Store and Google Play.
We are looking to hire an external programmer to develop our next wave of mobile apps, while continuing to support our current app library with additional puzzle content.
Ideal candidate should:
• Have demonstrable experience working with iOS and Android devices
• Be willing/able to work with our existing architecture and frameworks
• Be able to code in HTML5
• Be familiar with Cordova/Phonegap
• Have a professional attitude and dedication to the project
• Be willing to attend progress meetings – both scheduled and ad-hoc – as well as submitting weekly progress reports
• Be willing to make changes to the code and functionality of the apps as required
• Able to update and manage content for existing apps
• Good communication skills and practices are essential – candidate must be able to respond to e-mails and requests promptly
• Troubleshoot as and when necessary.
• Preferably based in the UK.
Assets will be provided in the following file formats:
• Other file formats may be used in the future.
Assets will be sent to the candidate via e-mail and/or Dropbox.
You will be required to work closely with our app designers, puzzle co-ordinator and editor.
For more details please contact me via this website, or to apply submit your cv along with an example of your previous work (apk and ipa files accepted).Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online