READ CAREFULLY! xCoder/Cocoa nut needed for app development
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $6042 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Please ONLY PLACE A BID if you are from Europe (West/East) or the U.S. All other bids and emails will not be read nor reviewed due to legal issues and court validity of NDA.
I am looking for a cocoa nut to develop an iPhone/iPad application. xCode only! User interface will be provided. The server side also has to be set-up either by the xCode developer or by a third party. The app works based on credits, which are transferred to barcodes, which have to be sent to a retailer. Think of a passbook or mobile wallet kind of app. The app will work through in-app purchasing of "bundles" of these credits, which are bundled into different categories. The user registration has to be e-mail and phone number based. So how does this work:
- User registration through name, number and email -> email verification process
- After registration there is an automatic login or through the login screen
- There will be some (appx 5) settings the user can choose from
- There is management of number of credits used vs. available based on the logged in user
- Credits can be bought through in-app purchasing
- Each credit belongs to a certain retailer and displays on a map
- Map also displays other connected retailers who take credits, to which the user no longer has credits
- When the user uses the credit point, they have to choose the retail outlet the credit is being used for if the retailer has more than one outlet
- When the user chooses to use the credit point, a unique barcode has to be generated and emailed through our own email address to the retailer and outlet in question
More details and screens can be shared once a freelancer is selected. Signing of an NDA is required!!!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online