Reviews on iPhone and iPad

Cancelled

I need help in finalizing the existing iPhone / iPad project. New feature of sport reviews by professionals is being developed which requires uploading and downloading of the files as well as in-app purchases. 70% of features are already developed and I need help in finalizing the rest 30%.

There will be:

- some UI developemnt using UICollectionController

- testing and fixing existing UI, upload/download functionalities and in-app purchases

- upgrading the whole app to iOS 7 look and feel (all graphics will be provided)

I expect developer to be familiar with GIT, as well as good knowledge of Objective-C blocks and CGD (central grand dispatch).

Further details will be provided on day to day basis. I also expect daily reports of work done.

Skills: iPad, iPhone, Mobile Phone, Objective C, Software Testing

See more: ios 7 ipad, ios 7 features, ios 7 download, graphics professionals, download ios 7, reviews on, ipad ui, ios developer download, developer ios 7 download, iOS Reviews, ios objective c iphone, central phone, ios rest, rest ios, need help iphone, ios sport, dispatch app, app professionals, app purchases ios, mobile dispatch iphone, sport app, daily reports ipad, dispatch iphone app, iphone ipad ios graphics, iphone ios ipad app

Project ID: #4824680

21 freelancers are bidding on average $948 for this job

qitsol

We are iphone / ipad experts, Please see our live apps.

$1546 USD in 15 days
(29 Reviews)
7.4
SevenStarInfo

Hi, Thank you for considering our proposal and please contact us for further discussions. Please check your PMB for more details and portfolio. Thanks!

$700 USD in 12 days
(30 Reviews)
7.1
CreativeB24

Dear Project Owner, We experts in the iPhone, iPad mobile platform. Kindly check the PMB for further details and proceedings. Best Regards Team B24 e Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

$1958 USD in 25 days
(4 Reviews)
7.0
Huiming324

Hello. Please check PMB.

$515 USD in 7 days
(37 Reviews)
6.7
WangJinHao

Please check PM.

$824 USD in 7 days
(37 Reviews)
6.3
blueangel227

Please check PMB.

$515 USD in 3 days
(20 Reviews)
6.1
ininnovations

Hi, We have reviewed your app requirement. We can help you in finalizing your app along with all the funtionalities as you stated. We already have a experience in the concepts like in-app purchasing etc. We are ready t More

$900 USD in 20 days
(8 Reviews)
6.0
sywork2011

############ Please check pmb ##############

$721 USD in 25 days
(11 Reviews)
6.0
simplesshh

Hi, Plz check your PM.

$263 USD in 3 days
(30 Reviews)
5.9
mingai426

hi,I`m interesting for your job.I hope working with u.regards

$789 USD in 10 days
(24 Reviews)
5.9
SICS

Hi, Please check private message. Thanks

$773 USD in 15 days
(11 Reviews)
5.7
itsnineit

hello i have gone through your requirement and am interested in working on the same we need to look at the existing app first and then look at the updates you want to apply, once reviewed we can submit our final time More

$777 USD in 20 days
(7 Reviews)
5.7
neviasoft

Making your ideas happen! Please Check PM, Thank you.

$1578 USD in 19 days
(10 Reviews)
5.6
vonguyen

Thanks. Let's discuss to start your project.

$736 USD in 14 days
(15 Reviews)
4.9
richINtechno

Hello, Please check PMB for more Detail!!!!! Thanks & Regards,

$1030 USD in 20 days
(5 Reviews)
4.6
getwebsolutionsl

Hi, we have expertise in HTML5 / CSS3 (Mobile Browser Compatible), jQuery, iPhone Apps, Android Apps & iPad Apps Development, PHP, MySQL, .Net, OsCommerce, Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, ZenCart. You can see more More

$1546 USD in 30 days
(1 Review)
4.1
miniric3

Kia ora! Mulvays.com are a NZ based web and software design company who have seen you here on the freelance market and are really excited about working with you and treating you to the full service, professional experi More

$773 USD in 21 days
(1 Review)
3.9
PapillonSoft

Hello. We will give you maximum return of your investment on the basis of Quality and Satisfaction. Just have a look at PMB.

$1030 USD in 15 days
(10 Reviews)
3.9
DigiTekinfo

Hi, We are a mobile company with around 4 years of games and apps programming experience in iOS and Android. We are very quality focused, detail oriented, competent and believe in strong work ethics. Thank you.

$1546 USD in 25 days
(2 Reviews)
3.2
raza012333

Hi, Check pm

$777 USD in 20 days
(2 Reviews)
2.4