Safety and Shaking App
This project received 41 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2553 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
This app will have three main features: disable texting while driving or moving in a car, shake to enter a contest (which has already been developed using CoronaSDK), and post/retrieve data via HTTP which will include images and text.
We will provide all backend data via HTTP request, images, layouts, and how the application should flow. You will NOT have to develop any sort of backend. You will only develop the app on both iOS and Android platforms. It will have 19 screens described below. 13 of the screens will simply be pulling data from our backend. The rest will be account management or features we need developed. I will provide all of the graphics for the screens based on your specifications. You will not have to do any graphic design. You will only write the code.
(Screen) Main Nav
(Buttons) 13 Buttons to other screens
- Collect contact Info
- Login to account
- Will be provided by us
(Screen) Account management
- Review account information
(Screen) Directions to location
- Load the map app with the address of the dealership.
(Screen) Driving Conditions Weather/Traffic
- Display feed of Weather Conditions in immediate area of GPS.
- Display feed of Traffic Conditions in immediate area of GPS.
(Screen) Contact Us
- (Form) Webpost to backend - Questions, Concerns, Comments, Requests, etc...
* Reason, Message, Callback Number
* Dealership replies to the customer's email address or Callback Number sent with message. App does not need to be aware of the response.
- Display customer service contact info and call times. (Tap phone number to dial.)
- Links to clients's social sites
(Passive Feature) Texting while driving
- We would like to be able to disable texting while driving. If that is too difficult we would at least like to be able to disable this app.
(Screen) Recall Notice
- Display feed of recall information for products.
- Feed of special offers available.
- On selection of special, report to backend
(Screen) Roadside assistance/ Service
- Display number(s) and calltime(s) for Assistance and/or Service. (Tap phone number to dial.)
(Screen) Referral Bonuses
- Display Bonus offers
(Screen) Recently received products
- Feed of recent products
(Screen) Product watch list
- Watch List Form populated from backend data. (types of products, etc..)
- Display existing watch list from backend data.
(Screen) Shake to Win
- We already have this feature developed as a standalone app. It is built using Corona SDK. If you are a Corona developer then you can simply integrate the two apps.
- Contest rules
- Shake phone to submit. Get number of existing shakes from the backend.
(Screen) Contest Rules
- Display Contest Rules.
(Screen) Display past winners and prizes
- Populated from backend data.
Please reply with any questions or concerns. As previously mentioned, all data (the weather conditions feed, for example) will be provided from our backend, so you will only need to be expecting the data in a usable format via HTTP request.
Please let us know how much you think this will cost and how long it will take to complete. If there are any features that you believe will cost significantly more or take longer than the others, please advise and we may be able to hold those off for another version of the application.
This is an easy project for the right person.
Please reply with a timeframe and your bid. Thanks!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online