Service Industry App
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $826 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Our app will be a technical guide for service technicians. We need to be able to easily update and add new information to the application. Our app will primarily contain lists of parameters and instructions for controllers used in refrigeration and air conditioning. The app should be table based application but have a non table based main menu. When the user selects the option to look at different parameter sheets the following happens:
List of brands is displayed in a table view (e.g Brand 1, Brand 2, Brand 3) -->
The user touches a brand name -->
List of models and displayed for that brand (e.g Model 001, Model 002) -->
The user touches a model number -->
They are taken to a screen with the brand and model number shown at top. A small thumbnail of the controller is also displayed. Then 5 menu items to select from: 1. Wiring Diagram 2. Instructions 3. Parameters 4. Fault Codes 5. Additional Information -->
1. Wiring diagram will just display an image or a number of images
2. Instructions will display as text that can be scrolled through
3. Parameters will be a list of parameters like a table view with 2 columns. Some controls will require parameters to be grouped.
4. A table view of fault codes in 2 columns with fault code on the left and definition on the right.
5. any additional info in the form of text.
I have attached an example of the type of information we need to store for each controller. This may be a dificult app to understand so please contact me with ay questions.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online