Simple GPS iPhone Application
This project was successfully completed by FrankMao for $700 USD in 8 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In8 days
We need a very simple iphone app that will do three things:
1. Authenticate credentials against an API.
2. Get GPS coordinates and date/time stamps every 15 seconds.
3. Allow the user to input a number of miles per hour as well as a rest period. When the GPS coordinates show that the user is moving faster than the x miles per hour set, it will begin storing those GPS coordinates every 15 seconds until a period of minutes (user specified rest period) elapses where the user is below the specified speed.
3. Once per hour (or as connectivity allows), upload any data to the API.
This program MUST not interfere with any other programs that use the GPS within the iPhone. Must use testflight to test.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online