Simple Mobile App for iphone, ipad and android
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $634 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Has a splash page.
- Has one main screen (white background).
- Ability to write or draw on this screen using finger.
- Ability to Clear stuff written on the screen using a clear button or with the use of finger.
- Ability to marquee stuff written using a finger swipe action.
- exit button to quit app.
- App to be created for iphone, ipad, android.
- To be submitted to apple app store and google app store.
Added 13 JUN 2012, 21:44 PM EDT
DESCRIPTION OF THE APP
Splash Screen: User clicks on the app logo, launches a splash screen.
Choosing Modes: The application will be run a certain mode at one time. Once splash screen ends, user will be given a number of choices to select modes.
- Airport Mode
- Teach Mode
- Display mode
I am still thinking about few other modes, which can be added. The basic functionality of each mode is the same with some light changes i.e.
- User should be able to draw/write.
- User should be able to share the screen with social network.
- User should be able to invite a limited number of users to join to enable collaborative drawing/writing. Doesn't has to be real time in sync but can be simulated using post/get calls.
- Some effects/transitions like ticker, scrolling etc.
In this mode, the user will be at airport waiting to be pick up a friend/guest. Typically people hold a paper with the name of the person. However, with this app and a ipad the user will write the name of the friend/guest and hold the ipad. Once written, the name could be scrolling or he can invite other family members of the friend/guest to add/write content to the ipad draw screen.
Suppose a kid wants to learn or a parent wants to teach a kid to write alphabet. One can launch the app in the mode. The screen will be divided into 2 half. The parent can invite the kid via social network or in person. On one half the parent will write a alphabet or draw a drawing, on the other half the kid will try to copy or emulate what his parent has scribbled on the other half. Once done, the parent can confirm if write or wrong.
Suppose you are in a shop, the shop owner wants to setup a display to promote a sale or some special promotion for shoppers inside the shop. He can launch our app in display mode, add content/write the promotion and use the ipad as display.
In App Purchases:
For each mode, we can limit the number of times the user can use the app for free after that one will have to buy the mode to use it further.
Social Media Integration:
The app should be binded with the users phone number.
User should be able to configure social network logins via settings/configurations. Once added, he can use it to post updates or invite a limited number of friends to join the app in real time for interactive fun.
Most of the buttons should be invisible during regular play or usage. Its only when the user touches the screen the buttons should appear to be used by the user.
- User Name / Profile information like age, dob etc.
- Social Media configurations: facebook, twitter, foursquare etc.
- Any other settings.
Added 16 JUN 2012, 2:52 AM EDT
Added 16 JUN 2012, 2:52 AM EDT
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online