Simple Mobile Game App Development Project
- Status Closed
- Budget $1500 - $3000 USD
- Total Bids 25
I would like to build a simple mobile game app for iPhone and iPad universal app as part of the 1st phase of the project and based on the response to the app, I would like to build the Android and BlackBerry version of this app as well.
I AM LOOKING FOR SMALL COMPANIES OR TEAM OF FREELANCERS WHO ARE READY TO TAKE UP THESE PROJECT. THEY NEED TO HAVE STRONG EXPERTISE IN MOBILE GAMES AS WELL AS GOOD 3D DESIGNERS. ALONG WITH THIS YOU NEED TO HAVE SKILLS OF WEB SERVICE API using .NET and MS SQL..
At a very high level the mobile game will require the following:
1. 3D Background common for all the levels/screens of the game
2. 1 Main 3D object of an animal/human (TBD)
3. 5 types of action objects that will be associated to these 1 Main 3D Object
4. Each action object capable of 4 common types of action/movement
5. Main 3D object capable of 10 different responses to the 4 common types of action
6. Track every action of the game via an API into the database via stream updates that does not impact game performance.
7. Ability to unlock ACTIONS as part of the Manage In Purchase with the free version only having access to 1 action type as a default unlocked action
More details to be provided with the actual Game Theme once you are selected as the company of choice.
Thanks!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online