Simple app required to allow consumers complaint about Maths product, provider & sales/support staff
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 AUD
- Total Bids 39
We require a app programmer who is proficient in android and iPhone applications.
Our requirements are quite simple; Categories and fields to capture are listed below;
2. Account #
5. Reason for complaint
6. Resolution sought
7 Type and amount of Compensation Sought
8. is English you first language?
9. Did you feel pressured into the sale?
10. Method Maths Education company came in contact with you?
11. Time the salesperson spent in your home?
12. Amount you have paid to date?
13. Are you an Aboriginal or Toress Strait Islander?
14. If you were not born in Australia, how long have you been in Australia?
The application will need the following features;
1. Button to agree T&C's (including disclaimer that information may be used to commence and/or be used as evidence in a class action)
2. Link to Facebook page
3. Link to twitter (require function, but unsure if will be activated in initial version)
4. 'Sign' box which allows the end user to sign to agree to T&C's
5. 'Submit' box
On submission, and depending on type/nature of complaint, the information entered by the end user (otherwise known as the 'complaint') will send a copy of the authority form and complaint to;
1. The Department of Fair Trading (or equivalent) in end user' State/Territory
2. An External Dispute Resolution Provider
3. The Australian Securities and Investment Commission
4. Solicitors/Legal firm/Funder considering class action
Time is critical with this project; given the simple nature of the application, we don;t anticipate the build time to be anymore than a few days.
Tenders should only come from experienced developers/programmers with rating history via the 'freelancer' website (inexperienced or 'unrated' tenders will not be considered)Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online