Simple audio streaming app for iPhone and Android.
This project received 20 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1533 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
The application does just one thing, streams low-latency audio from a "sender" audio app, to multiple receiver apps connected to the same wi-fi network. The sender app uses the mic input to stream live content similar to what Zello does ([url removed, login to view])
[url removed, login to view] to use CELT codec for low latency or similar.
[url removed, login to view] quality of the stream only needs to be good enough for voice but a quality of up to 16bit [url removed, login to view] is desirable.
-. It needs to support up to 4 to 6 audio streams send by different Transmitters instances of the app.
[url removed, login to view] of a source generated counter is very desirable.
-. Capacity to dial in (by the user) delays of up to 1-2 sec in the audio stream in increments of about 10ms.
-. Simple notepad taking, like the “Notes” app shipped with the iPhone.
-. Needs to work over wi-fi and perhaps bluetooth.
-. It's desirable to be able to play last 2-3 minutes of the audio buffer.
The most important feature is audio streaming at the lowest possible latency, and the capacity to dial in (by the user) delays of up to 1-2 sec.
For deployment we may want to have a Transmitter version of the app and a Receiver version of the app. Or one single app with dual functionality.
Once that the previous functionality is implemented and tested, we will add more features. We expect an on-going relationship with the developer.
Here are the standard terms of the deal, Please read to avoid misunderstandings.
1. The project will be considered finished only when ALL requirements are met for Usability, Performance and Conformance to specification agree prior starting development.
2. No requirements are to be added or removed without consent from both parties.
3. Application must be coded on PhoneGap platform, which will be compiled to work on both Iphone's as well as Android devices.
4. We expect all bugs to be reported and fixed before deployment.
5. Full Project/Code/Resources/Keys must be sent to me at the end of the project.
6. You must understand requirements and be able to provide ideas/enhancements if applicable.
7. Emphasis is on the coding of the application, the interface design must be simple and functional.
8. Full rights to app and its source code program must be give to us, including application resale.
9. This application shall never be resold or redistributed by developer.
10. The application will be branded to us.
11. Apps Compatibility with IPhone 4 ,IPhone 4s , IPhone 5 , IPad, IPod touch and Android.
12. Submission to Apple App store and getting it approved will be done by us.
13. After Deployment free support for 2 months
14. You must have Skype and email and response quick to our mails
15. Escrow 100% before project starts.
16. Payment 100% release to you within 48 hours once the app is approved on Apple's App Store.
Successful bidder will be:
1. You should have minimum of 2 years of experience in programming for iPhone/iPad apps
[url removed, login to view] should have 2 or more apps done by you selling on iPhone/iPad Apps store.
3. Include the phrase “I read all the requirements” at the beginning of your reply so I know you read them.
4. Long-term partnership is important.
5. Please provide 3-4 apps done by you or your team.
We have other ideas so we may need you to continue working with us and look forward to a long term relationship.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online