Simple iPhone Application
This project was awarded to masIndia for $650 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
WE HAVE 2 DISTINCT APPLICATIONS THAT REQUIRE DEVELOPMENT FOR 2 SEPARATE CLIENTS
This project is for the development of a fairly basic iPhone Application.
The app will need to feature:
- 1 x Loading page
- 1 x Splash / main navigation
- 4 x Main content pages
- 1 x Contact / location page (with map)
The app should attempt to check for content updates from our clients' website when a user loads it. Updates can be supplied in just about any format you require, but we prefer to use something XML based if possible. In either case, you will also need to supply documentation for the standard you use for updates (we need to code up a UI for the update generator).
Applicants should already have some iPhone development experience and already have at least 3 applications approved and available in the iPhone App Store.
When bidding please:
- PM us with the word "advancedscript" in the message, so we know you've actually read the brief
- Let us know if you'd like the proofs we've mocked up in Photoshop (professionally designed)
- Give us the names of some the applications you currently have available in the iPhone App Store
- Be precise in your pricing and time line
PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU CANNOT COMPLETE THE PROJECTS
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online