Simple iPhone app job
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 6
For serious programmer only.
This is a simple iphone app job.
The job is:
- create an iPhone app.
- submitting the app to App Store for approval
- the app is to work on iPad & iPhone
For those who really interested, please find a way to let us see your app done by you.
Budget USD 300.
PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS IN LONG TERM PARTNERSHIP.
These are the questions for you to answer as pre-interview :
1. How many keywords can be put into an app?
2. Is there anyway to put more keywords than the maximum characters?
3. How difficult for you to develop a never ending game App?
Those who do not answer the question above, we will not consider them.
Contact me for more details.
Escrow: 100% before project starts.
100% payment will be released to you within 48 hours after the app is approved by App Store.
1. For serious bidders only
2. You should have 2 or more apps selling on App Store
3. Long-term partnership is important. Do not bid if you're not interested in long-term partnership
A few more iPhone projects are to start soon. Winner will have the best chance to win the projects.
All must sign NDA before I release details of job.
Long term partnership is important for my future apps. Do not bid if you are not interested.
Thank you.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online