Simple offline iPhone application using photos taken by user and photos dates
This project received 21 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $261 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I am looking for an iOS developer to build a simple iphone app, which will use photos taken by the user (from built in Photos app) and will use photo dates , when they were taken This is an offline application, does not require to connect to any external database / server. It has to be compatible with iOS 6 and iOS 7.
Key functionality will include:
- random selection of a photo from all photos in the Photos album and displaying it on the screen
- display multiple photos (randomly selected from different Photos albums) in small size (4 photos in a row, a few rows)
- display of the selected ohoto date (when it was taken) in following formats: (a) Year only - eg. 2012, (b) Month and Year - eg. Nov. 2012, (c) Day, Month and Year - eg. 11. [url removed, login to view]
- Simple if statements comparing dates of photos
- Buttons to share short text / link on Facebook, Twitter
- Advertising iADs bar
The entire application will have 5 different screens (pages).
I will provide the functional specification, mockups, app icon and splash screen.
!! Please add in your response at the beginning word SlamDunk to have your bid considered. Thank you !!
More details will be provided for the winning bidder
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online