I need someone who is very experienced in mobile development to create an iOS app.
It will be a very simple app that will be sent content (a medical handbook, specifically) in zipped HTML files from a RESTful web service. Here is a wireframe:
[url removed, login to view];jsessionid=C5A93BE711E6AF0E5F7AC0268938A048#/screens/e555abec-c303-45ce-8108-0b6cc75ec84f
Login home screen (although registration itself will be handled by the web developer)
Contents / subsections - possibly as a scroll bar
Update prompt (i.e. When the app is updated via the online CMS, user will be prompted to download latest version.)
The job will begin approximately 4 weeks from now.
- A team of one, two or three developers only. Applications from companies any larger than this will be ignored.
- Must have accrued at least 200 hours on Odesk.
- Must have a 4 or 5 star rating.
- Must take pride in their work and make polished-looking products.
- Must speak and write English well i.e. Any obvious spelling or grammatical errors in the application will be an instant dealbreaker.
Here's what you need to do next:
- Please reply with examples of your previous work. If I like your previous work, I will reply and give you more details.
*** IMPORTANT when you reply, start by typing the code words "green buffalo."
This way I will know you took the time to read the complete description instead of replying to all new submissions like many people do!
Thanks a lot.
24 freelancers are bidding on average £960 for this job
Hi, I have multiple years of experience developing RESTful, along side producing apps that stand out from the clutter. Lets get in touch to discuss further opportunities.
"green buffalo." Excellent experts here.Ready to start immediately.Please check our previous work samples in Android & iPhone app using below mentioned link: http://www.bluegenietech.com/projects.html
green buffalo Hi, We are one of the best developer on freelancer. We can provide you a excellent solution as we are professional and experience. Read my PM for your ultimate solution. Have a nice day.