Skillful iPhone App Programmer Wanted
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
This is a simple iPhone app project. iAd and In-app purchased are needed. The app is to work on iPhone& iPad.
The project includes submitting the app to Apple until it is approved. I’ll add you as “user” to my account for submitting the app.
Features for the app:
1. Multiple languages enable.
2. There will be intro music.
3. User can select images from iPhone/ iPad.
4. User can select background.
5. User can upload a photo from the iPhone/iPad camera roll on the image.
6. User can save the image setting and retrieve it later. The app can remember the image setting. For example, when user press image A, the image A will enlarge so that user can see it easier/ clearer.
7. After the image is retrieved by user, user can ‘interact’ with it. Example: User presses button A, object A will be appeared on the screenshot near the retrieved image. There are a few buttons like this.
8. User can choose songs to play from the iPod library. The title of the song chosen will appear on the screenshot.
9. Users can enter customize message in multiple language and attach it to the image.
10. In-App Purchase – I’ll provide you a number of items for user to purchase within the app. User will see the items purchased every time he/she uses the app so that he/ she won’t buy the same items again. The user can choose and ‘use’ the items purchased.
Time: How much time do you need?
Feedback: You can still bid if you have not received any feedback here.
Graphic design skill is a plus, although not a must.
1. Show me at least three apps done by you and selling on App Store. Do they have iAd and In-app purchase?
2. What is iAd? How it works?
3. Multiple languages: with attributed strings (.rtf), instead of plain text (.txt) – HOW MANY languages can the customize message work on?
4. Which version of OS would you suggest for this app to work on? And why?
Winning bidder should expect more iPhone app projects from me soon.
For serious programmer only. Do not bid if you are not interested in long term partnership.
Payment: 100% escrow before project starts. Will release the payment within 48 hours AFTER THE APP IS APPROVED BY APPLE. Winning bidder will have the highest chance to work on my next apps.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online