Smart Phone App (For I-Phones and Androids)
This project received 21 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $888 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I need someone to write a basic smart phone app (for both the I-phone and androids). In the app, there will be 7 separate tabs/sections. Most sections will just list basic information and will let the user enter in information in certain parts (via lists and text box). The only special features it will require is the following:
1. It must be able to send emails/which will have daily reminders pop up 2-3x a day (depending on what the user enters/chooses).
2. It will have a daily quote/advice section which they can choose to have "pop" up each time they open the program
3. The user must be able to password protect it and we need to create 5 "fake icons" which they can choose from to show up on their phone for the app (so people looking at their phone can't tell what it is).
4. The app must be able to tell their current location and/or let them enter in a zip code to find certain places/locations nearby.
5. One of the sections in the app will be a counter which goes up by 1 each day and gives out an electronic reward chip every time the counter hits a certain number. The user must be able to reset this counter.
6. There must be a "panic button" on the home screen of the app. If they hit it, it will bring them to a certain section of the app.
Please update your bid with how many days you can finish this in and what you will need to do this project. Full specs/details will be provided once a bid has been made.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online