We require a mobile phone app with several distinct features. One will direct users to a pre-installed number at the press of a button. GPS tracking is required to identify the callers location which will then identify a specific help provider nearest to their location.
For example if “Live Support” is selected, the App identifies the users location and scans a list of pre-installed support providers in their area using its in-built location tracking system. If that option is selected the App dials through to support and if the call is not answered within a specific time period (60 seconds) it automatically scans through an alternative list of pre-installed numbers.
Secondly, in the event the App is unable to connect the caller, it should automatically offer call-back assistance or provide a list of alternative contacts to choose from. If the caller does not wish to use Live Support they should be able to use pre-installed content and this comes in the form of user experience videos and other interactive content similar to PTSD coach which can be found here: [url removed, login to view] Project
1. IOS & Android Platforms with full source code
2. Timeline for delivery = 1 month from contract
3. Multimedia content will be supplied
4. Project database needs to be scalable + bench tested
5. Developer will be under 3 month contract / renewable
6. Performance related metrics required
7. SLR (service level agreement required)
8. Preference for companies located in India
9. Minimum standard of English required.
10. NDA (non-disclosure-agreement required)
11. Previous expertise essential
12. No canvassing
13. Additional payment based on hourly rate where applicable
Developers: Previous track record of developing complex applications on both IOS and Android. References required. For more information visit: [url removed, login to view]
46 freelancers are bidding on average $7948 for this job
Hi, Thanks for posting an interesting project . we can deliver the project in full perfection. please check your PMB for future communication. Best Regards, Siddhant Karkare