This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $18 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 USD / hour
We are seeking a smartphone application developer to develop a mobile application for the iPhone and Android that will, in collaboration with a popular social media outlet, provide a calendar of events in the Seattle area, as well as resources for HIV/STD prevention, testing and research for men who have sex with men (MSM).
The proposed timeline for the development of this project is 1-3 months, and by March 2012 to begin pilot testing; then rapidly moving towards refinement, rollout and data collection. Our goal is to reach beta testing by late spring of 2012.
- Prior experience with smartphone application development environments/platforms for Android and iPhone
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently with technical & nontechnical people at all levels
- Strong knowledge of smartphone content delivery technologies and protocols
- Taste for simplicity and elegance in technical design
- A willingness and interest to contribute to our process development
Interested individuals must send a cover letter, resume and desired hourly rate for the work on the 2 apps.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online