This should be a very little problem easy to solve for the right programmer. If programmer makes a great job, we will consider him for all future improvements and also for new projects:
We have an iPhone application for finding ATMs (bank cashpoints). You can download this application at [url removed, login to view]
Current version is working fine. However, we tried to publish a new version with some improvements on our database (just data improvements, no structural changes) and we can’t publish it. The problem seems to be that we are currently using UUID to identify our users (because users can add ATMs and/or send issues about ATMs), and this seems currently to be forbidden by Apple since some months ago. So we need to change the way we identify our users (maybe by using GUIDs or something like this).
Another problem we have is that sometimes when users send an issue about a cashpoint to us, sometimes the name of the bank doesn’t’ arrive well. This information is send by e-mail. To be honest, we are not sure if this issue is caused on our Android app or iPhone app. We should to add some information to know if e-mail is send from iPhone or from Android.
Please let us know what would be the cost and the time for solving these two issues, and also if you will be able to make some extra improvements on the future for this.
Hi! We are mobile team with expert iOs and Android developers. Let my team do it for you . Please discuss with us via chat room here . Check http://idevteamvn.wordpress.com/ see some apps we have done. Thank you