Stock Take (Stock Counting) App for iOS 6+
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $648 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Look for a new app compatible with iOS 6+ that will use GTINs or other barcode to identify item, enter stock levels and finally export. The barcode reading aspect must be either through the native camera or ability to interface with an add-on, similar to those seen in Apple stores, as seen here: [url removed, login to view]
1. Ability to import product file (CSV format).
2. Start taking stock and give a file name.
3. Scan barcode (EAN13 or 3of9) and type in number of products in stock. Date and Time are of stocktaking are saved as well. May be GTIN or 7 digit barcode specific to ERP
4. Scan of an already scanned product brings an alert whether one wants to overwrite the first scan with another number of products.
5. If product not in the product file loaded in Point 1 then prompt to add item – if Yes then ability to take photo and enter stock count and save (other details may be added optionally)
6. Send the stocktaking data to an email address as an *.csv attachment.
Any more questions please get in touch!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online