Streaming video server for iPhone
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $620 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We need a server that is able to stream video files to iPhone/iPad. We only need the server module, we already have the iPhone app that we will use to test this server.
- format: it should support mp4 files
- location of content: we will server files from the server and live video feeds
- features: support multiple streams of different qualities. detect internet connection of the client device (wifi, 3G, 2G, etc) and switch to the stream with the best quality for that speed
Future modules once this phase is successful: (you can talk about this in your proposal, but don't bid for it in this phase)
- encoder module to convert files/streams of other formats to mp4/m3u8
We need detailed proposal on which technologies you will be using to build this and explain why to use it over the others.
Server module, installation and configuration instructions, full source code.
Communication will be done via email/phone. Progress updates should be uploaded and reported at least 2 times per week, since start. Bid with realistic durations and include some extra time to make sure you can do it within the time frame. Cancellation will be required if project is not ready within bid time frame.
All amount will be escrow on project start and will be released when everything is done, functional, delivered as in project requirements (final milestone).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online