Hello and Welcome,
I am looking for a skilled person to write the shell of an iphone application, allowing me to modify, add, change and remove items to create the final product via the code which will be well commented. I have a good idea of want I am looking for and need you to begin the build of the framework.
It should be quick project for someone with the necessary skills. The development environment must allow for the code to be used for multiple platforms in the future. (iOS, android, WM). If you could include which IDE you work with that would be great.
I have written a detailed high level specification, including the layouts and features, and will including the testing criteria, as well a detailed and annotated wire frame story boarding the idea. sqlite is my preferred database. I will include all the necessary assets you might need.
- Programming languages: iPhone/iOS, Java, HTML, CSS, Objective-C
- You have done this before, atleast working demo of a finished project, new vworkers welcome to bid.
- Speaks english well enough to communicate, and comment the code so I have an idea of what you are doing.
- Prefer a coder that is not to interested in the frills and pretty stuff, just the core workings of the app.
- Communicate easily via gtalk, skype etc about problems, roadblocks or what you might need from me to get the project finished.
This is a two step project, with a single mile stone, if you can complete the project in one pass it would be to your advantage.