Tapbar App with selectors, tableviews, 2D drawing, AirPrint and pdf creation
- Status Completed
- Budget €250 - €750 EUR
- Total Bids 23
Make a default tapbar app:
- Tableviews with Labels and a checkmark as accessory on each cell.
- Calculate (ad, rest, multiply, divide) data introduced by the user.
- 2D drawing (draw lines and a point that changes it's position depending on data introduced by user).
- Create a pdf document with the data introduced by the user. (this is a plus).
- Selectors (show data stored in tables). (this is a plus).
- Make a short animation with a sound at the launching of the app. (this is a plus).
The basic parameters of functionality of the app must be accessible to change, as this is a default app (modify text of the labels, modify text of tableviews, modify parameters of lines of drawing...).Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online