Turn base multi player Poker Game App
This project received 27 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$3000 - $5000 USD
I need an online card game application program.
Type of Game : Poker
System Requirement : Turn-based / multi-play ( up to 5 people or 9 people)
Imaginable reference : Zinga Porker like game
Development / Platform requirement :
- Client side
Unity : C# / PC / iPhone / Android platforms
- Server side
- DataBase : Mongo DB
Server side development requirement :
- We provide you our own design server development environment.
- We provide you following client side libraries below.
Able to CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) the data to our Database.
1. Create and register a game player user account function.
2. Push News notification function.
3. Sending Gift to a game player user account associated inventory function.
4. A game player's achievement ranking function.
- You will need to create necessary functions by yourself in order to create "Turn based multi player Poker Game".
By creating such adding function with PHP program, you will be able to mount it in our server system.
You will need to make client side API to communicate with your server.
Required game functions :
- Lobby function to search opponents.
- Game Rule
- In-Game virtual currency
- Do not use any code / program / graphic design which conflict with a patent or Intellectual property right.
- completed game program
- program source files
- Outlined specification or Summary of game document.
*Do not use any code / program / graphic design which conflict with a patent or Intellectual property right.
Skill may required :
Unity, C# (iPhone , Android) , PHP, Mongo DB, Photo shop,
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online