I used to have an iPhone app called "Text Transmuter" on Apple store. That app outputs letters in a "special" (morphing/twisting/shape-shifting) way: I didn't renew the provisional Apple certificate earlier this year and it is no longer there. I own the code for the above app. I need a coder to develop iOS 4/7 based app that will take tweets from Twitter app as an input (copy-paste or offer another way) and will display a selected tweet in a twisted way. The app shall be able to save the output in a video format and upload directly to Facebook and youTube accounts. And, as an option, to display the output on an attached monitor.
- The source code for TextTransmuter app in xCode 4 will be provided;
- I have C++ application that was developed to test how this method works with different parameters - I can remotely show you the capabilities before you accept the project;
- The app should adjust well to work on iPads and be compatible with iOS 4 - 7;
- app should be able to select a tweet from Twitter app (by Twitter Inc) and display it in "twisted" mode;
- app should provide interface to upload this animation in a format compatible with Facebook and youTube to a user's account;
- video display to connected monitor could be activated [[url removed, login to view]]
Apparently, video output is supported natively by iPhone 4S and will mirror everything to the external monitor, but on iPhone 4 it will only display the output from the app, if it supports "Video Out". Like these apps do it: [[url removed, login to view]]
- embed Google analytics for tracking visitors [[url removed, login to view]]
- add an option of transparent background, when saving the animation (this option doesn't exist in TextTransmuter app)
The previous experience in developing iOS apps is required.