I need a helicopter game created for me based on two existing Unity 3D projects.
I have an airplane game that is already in the app store. I also have a Unity Project for a fully functional helicopter physics model.
Here's what I want to do:
1) Replace the airplane models in my game with Helicopter models
2) Replace the airplane flight physics engine with the Helicopter physics engine from my helicopter Unity 3D project.
3) Add a new area to fly from an FBX model that I already have, it's fully textured.
4) Add helicopter crash effects to get the blades to break apart and the body of the helicopter to break apart.
5) Adjust the game menu's to reflect the helicopter game instead of the airplane game.
6) Utilize Unity 4's real time reflections and shadows.
This will be an ongoing project. You must have extensive Unity 3D experience.
28 freelancers are bidding on average $3314 for this job
Hello, We give you a best and fair solution for this project as "Papillonsoft" working on the basis of hundred percent Quality and Satisfaction measures.