This project is to update our Android guitar application to feature an in-app store, using in-app billing. We will also be adding the following updates:
- a settings page to switch between left-handed guitar support (left-handed scale images will be displayed)
- a setting to keep the screen alive instead of fading out after a while (on by default)
- convert the image-based chords text screen to use system text (it should look exactly the same)
- add a separate array of scale images to be used for one of our audio styles
- add an in-app store where users can download more tracks
- add a pseudo-in-app purchase where users can get a 'random style' function for liking us on Facebook
--- add a style randomizer (see our iOS app). A random style will be invoked when a currently playing track loops, or when the user changes key.
There are also a few reported bugs in our Google Play console. Please check these out and fix.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $901 for this job
Hello, We are professional company specialized in Ios app development. We have reviewed your app and We worked similar to this app. Please check PM for more details.
Hello, I read the description in full & it's pretty straight forward task for us. May I have your current Android App link for reference. For portfolio kindly refer to your PMB. Thanks.
Hi We are one of the best developer on freelancer. We can provide you a excellent solution as we are professional and experience. Read my PM for your ultimate solution. Have a nice day.