Update Android Guitar App with in-app store & some more functions
This project was successfully completed by hailongptit for $1008 USD in 30 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In30 days
This project is to update our Android guitar application to feature an in-app store, using in-app billing. We will also be adding the following updates:
- a settings page to switch between left-handed guitar support (left-handed scale images will be displayed)
- a setting to keep the screen alive instead of fading out after a while (on by default)
- convert the image-based chords text screen to use system text (it should look exactly the same)
- add a separate array of scale images to be used for one of our audio styles
- add an in-app store where users can download more tracks
- add a pseudo-in-app purchase where users can get a 'random style' function for liking us on Facebook
--- add a style randomizer (see our iOS app). A random style will be invoked when a currently playing track loops, or when the user changes key.
There are also a few reported bugs in our Google Play console. Please check these out and fix.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online