Update two existing apps in App Store / Market:
App 1 - Flat Roof Calculator:
iPhone: [url removed, login to view]
Android: [url removed, login to view]
App 2 - Metal Roofing Calculator:
iPhone: [url removed, login to view]
Android - [url removed, login to view]
List of changes:
1) Remove RSS, replace with static info:
Blog Tab on the bottom will be renamed to "Metal Roof Info" for Metal Roof Calculator and "IB Roof Info" for Flat Roof Calculator.
When clicked, a screen will appear with static text and 3-5 pictures (320px wide). Pictures should scale to screen size. In tablet mode, pictures will be 640px wide.
2) Add roof settings and results when roof estimate is requested.
Include roof sizes and other settings (size, insulation thicknes, roof difficulty, tear-off, sky-light, chimney, parapet wall) from Main Calculator screen, and Price results into roofing estimate.
3) Change Logo at the top. Image will be provided.
4) Fix scaling in android apps, so that in tablet mode, screen would look more like iPad version
1) Create new app, similar to the Metal Roofing Calculator, based on formula used on [url removed, login to view]
2) Remove "roofing material" selection from main screen.
3) Results will be presented in the same manner as current metal roof calculator.
4) Center tab (at the bottom) will be called "Roofing Blog" and will load RSS feed form [url removed, login to view]
5) "Free Estimate" will be replaced with "Roof Calc PRO" tab. Clicking on this tab, will take user to App Store or Market (respective of platform), to download Roofing Calculator PRO - Apps Store / Market links will be provided.
6) On Results screen (Roofing Prices Tab), place an Image Button that will take user to App Store / Market, to download PRO app (Same as #5).
Logo and Icons will be provided.
7) Use "[url removed, login to view]" as package name.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
Mobile App developer (3 year exp.) My self Android developer and my friend is Ios developer... so we are group with experienced devs ... All are technically sound. we will be very happy if you give work to us..
Have 7+ years of experience in developing native Android apps, web / mobile web / responsive applications.
I have a B.Sc. in Computer Science and Mathematics and a Masters degree in Computer Science. I am particularly skilled with numerical analysis. I am also experienced with writing software for mobile platforms, such as the iPhone. I am a strong academic writer. I am happy to help with editing of academic and technical writing. I can also provide help with LaTeX typesetting. Please contact me if you would like a sample of my work.
i have 1.5 year of experience of iOS application development. i know objective c , PHP, java, .NET.
I am working with almost any programming language :) C/C++/Objective C/Java/PHP/Paython/C#/Android/Ruby and many many more :)
Ha Noi, Vietnam
We are a team of efficient developers who have lots of experiences in developing mobile application. We welcome the opportunity to work with anyone. WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU: - Design user interface and user experience - Build applications running on iOS and Android platforms - Build webservice for applications running on iOS, Android platforms - Consult to complete products applied on iOS, Android
Beijing, Korea, Democratic People's Republic of
Hi sir.I am ready to start. Will give perfect .Thanks
I have 4+ years experience solely in iOS Development, strongly passionate about quality mobile Apps. I always deliver high performance apps during my professional career, submitted 50+ Quality Mobile Games/Apps yet. Proven track record to deliver reliable and scalable Mobile Apps for iOS Platform. During my professional career my key role is Application Developer, Project Leader, architect combined with knowledge in Objective C, SQLite, iPhone SDK ,XCODE and various Frameworks and object oriented programming techniques and Effective team player with developing an application through complete project cycle, testing and final implementation. Languages: Objective-C, Swift - Enterprise Applications - Social Media Application - Media (Image & Video) Application Technical Expertise: - Web Service Integration (JSON, XML, WCF) - Xcode 8 - iOS8, iOS9, iOS10 - SQLlite, CoreData, Realm - Parse Cloud Service, Migration/Hosting on Heroku, AWS Social APIs: - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram
Expert in iPhone, android, web services java and php, interested in building web applications, b2b and b2c application.