Update Existing iOs App - Bug Fixes and New Features
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 20
I have an existing app in the Apple App Store.
It is a simple productivity app based on time-boxing where users can add tasks, set a time limit, plan their day etc. Here is a link: [url removed, login to view]
It requires updating with some bug fixes and new features.
I will provide you with the existing source code.
1. Bug Fix with delivery of the wrong in-app purchase
2. Update to suit larger iPhone 5 screen (and still work well on previous iPhone models).
3. Add a grouping feature where items can be "tagged" or "grouped" like folders.
4. Add gestures so users can move from screen-to-screen with a swipe rather than having to select the icon
5. Implement background alerts, or local notifications to circumvent an issue with the timer when the app goes into background mode.
In your response please make some reference to your ability to complete these requirements so I know you have taken the time to read and understand the project.
More information can be provided to potential candidates.
This is not an urgent task but would like it to be completed within 2 weeks of award.
If you have any questions please ask.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online