VIDEO DISTRIBUTION VIA MOBILE PLATFORMS
This project received 27 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $3383 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
My project is a video share application for mobile devices which I would like to build for 3 different mobile platforms, iPhone/iPad, Blackberry and Android. Other platforms like Windows mobile will be developed later on. It is called the Atmosphere for Miracles Video Share.
The app will have the following features:
1. Four menus at the bottom (Videos, Featured, Testify and Resources) and 2 at the top (latest and testimonials) as seen in the App videos and featured pages in DOC 1 attached. The 'Latest' menu serves the video and the features pages to let the user know that the item at the very top is the latest or newest video or article (for the featured page) uploaded. As new videos or articles are uploaded on the app for the users, the older ones move to the bottom. In the videos screen shot, 'The Cross' is the latest video uploaded and 'The Price' is the oldest (DOC 1). The app's videos page store as many episodes as it can. Same as the feature page. The developer could also advise.
[url removed, login to view] APP SCREEN SHOTS for the Testify and Resources menus can be seen in DOC 2 attached.
In the testify page, the user would be required to enter personal details as seen. To add photo, the user would be required to either capture photo or choose from a location on the mobile device in use. There are 7 tabs in the Resources page, some of them will open up a website, some will have their functionality within the app.
3. When the user selects any video, a new page should appear with a slide to the left. On the new page the user should be able to carryout certain activities after watching the video on that page. For example when the video titled 'Truly Victorious' is selected by the user, the new page sliding in would have the window where the video can be seen and when taped can be watched with an inbuilt player in the app. The new page also has an articles about the video. See DOC 3 attached. The user should be able to read or share comments (by taping on the comments menu), the user should be able to switch viewing style from the white background to a black one with white colored text, and then the viewer should be able to share the video with as many people as possible but at a cost. The user should also be able to navigate back and forth from one video to another with the buttons at the top right and then go back to the videos main page by clicking on the videos menu at the top left.
4. When a user selects any articles in the featured page, a new page should appear with a slide to the left. On the new page the user should be able to carryout certain activities after reading each article featured. Please see DOC 4 attached. Like for the videos the user should be able to read or share comments (by taping on the comments menu), the user should be able to switch viewing style from the white background to a black one with white colored text, and then the viewer should be able to share the video with as many people for free. The user should also be able to navigate back and forth from one featured article to another with the buttons at the top right and then go back to the videos main page by clicking on the videos menu at the top left. Occasionally the featured item might be a video as seen in the videos section but It would be mostly made up of pictures and text but please make allowance for videos cos I might want to post a video sometimes. Any video in the featured section will however be shared freely and not at a cost as in the videos section.
5. The Testimonial Menu would contain some selected testimonies inputed through the testify page. The testimonies will be selected and uploaded by administrator. The user should be able to read and share comments but not share. Viewing mood should be switchable as well. Please see DOC 5 attached.
How it works:
When a new video, a new article or a new testimonial is uploaded, the user gets a red alert on the app icon/logo on his/her mobile device menu page.
Please the rest in DOC 6.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online