Website iPhone Application with rss functionality and risk assessments
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
Enhance an existing application (basic core app developed) to include allowing a user to manage their RSS feeds through Google Reader (login and import feeds) allowing user to read feeds, remove feeds, mark as read, and search feeds (see example app of FeeddlerRSS in App Store. In addition, functionality to perform simple risk assessments and store in app for SME organisations and email outputs to CSV format.
Detailed specs provided for serious bidders only.
1. For Serious Bidders only.
2. Please don't bid if you have not performed any apps in the Appstore. We will want to check your apps before we assign this project
3. Please advise that you can perform the ability to
4. We will pay 25% of winning bid when you have shown development of the app. Then 25% will be paid upon receipt of complete app for our testing. 25% then will be paid upon successful fixing of all bugs. Final 25% on approval by Apple app store.
5. All communication and transactions will be through Freelancer.
We have a number of future iPhone apps in pipeline which have been put on hold as this app needs further development.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online