App to provide details of unknown callers
Must work with Android – Iphone – Blackberry (if you want to bid for only one platform please let me know)
Languages: English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese
Description will mention 3 currently available apps/services, for your reference: a)Trapcall: unmasks unknown caller IDs; b)Truecaller: looksup unknow numbers into a social database; c) [url removed, login to view]: records initial 8 seconds of voicemail greetings
1. Incoming call has unknown/ no caller ID? YES: Unblock like “Trapcall” and continue to 2.
2. Caller ID is in local Phonebook? YES: show called ID <END>
3. Caller ID is in the cached database? YES: bring info from database, like “TrueCaller”. Also offer to play stored voice greeting before deciding whether to take the call <END>
4. From server place another call to voicemail number (different for each caller) and record first 8 seconds of voicemail greeting (like “[url removed, login to view]” does). Store recording and offer to play it at the destination handset. All this while the call is still “ringing”. In order to achive that before ringing stops (10-12 seconds) the voicemail greeting should transmitted live/streaming
5. After listening to the caller's greeting user can accept or reject the call
6. After call is accepted and ends app will push a user request to type caller’s name (user can do so or reject request). If accepted the name typed will be stored in the database (linked with the caller ID and greeting saved).
7. Like TrueCaller: when setting up the app users will be asked to share/contribute their contact list to the database. If accepted upload phone-name pairs to the server
8. User can add numbers to blocked list
Provide the mobile app with complete source code. If you have develop anything similar to this type of app you would be given preference.
You will submit to applestore, google play and appworld.
You will also provide hosting and design including icons and everything.