Hi to everybody!
What we are looking for is a really simple, but effective, mobile application (IOS and Android) that is able to aggregate three types of information in three different sections of the application; all the needed information are available from these different websites:
1) Tide forecasts for the city of Venice for about 3/4 days. Forecasts available form this website: [url removed, login to view];
2) Lessons/hours schedules for two years of the Master in International Management held in Cà Foscari University of Venice. Both websites are written with some Italian words, to make it easy to understand the websites below are translated in English through “Google Translate”:
- Here you can find the lessons/hours schedules for the first year of the Master degree: [url removed, login to view];
- And here you can find the lessons/hours schedules for the second year of the Master degree: [url removed, login to view];
3) The notices that appear under the section “teachers with recommendations” on this website: [url removed, login to view]
That’s what the IOS (for iPhone) and Android app is expected to do: aggregate both the points 1) and 2) into a singular application that works on IOS and Android.
For any kind of questions feel free to contact me.