We are looking for a talented Mobile Application Developer who will be responsible for the design, development and deployment of an iPhone app. Must be fluent in English and able to communicate on a weekly or bi-weekly basis (minimum- via skype) to convey progress and results.
The concept is to connect people with the events happening around them by leveraging GPS and business databases. The vision is to create a calendar of events that is easily accessible for the user to view and has a platform for the business/venue to post events to. The design and aesthetic appeal is second in importance to the accessibility, usability, and effectiveness of features. Sketches and a detailed summary will be provided upon acceptance of the job.
- Review and perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design that follows sketches we will give you
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
- Contribute ideas for making the application(s) better and easier to use
- Produce frequent reports of progress to be reviewed by another developer
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Familiarity or past experience with location-based services and database integration
- Familiarity or past experience with API integration (Facebook, Yelp, Foursquare, possibly more)
- A complete Freelancer profile
- References or an established Freelancer reputation preferred
- Ideally part of a larger entity/company, unless you are extremely skilled
84 freelancers are bidding on average $2670 for this job
Hello, Over the years I have built a high reputation for satisfactory yet competitive service. I am ready to start. I can work for you 24hr/day. Please reply for me. Regards Jong.