android version of existing ios app
This project received 67 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $714 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Straight forward requirement. Need to create an android version of our existing ios App "The Hot Tip"
The hot tip on the web: [url removed, login to view]
If you can I recommend you download the app on both a iphone and ipad device to see the 'flow' of things.
Overview of the app.
- Phone Device
* uses a table/list view with a drill down interface. User selects single item from list, app drills down showing further details in another list which they then again select from etc. (4 list resulting in 3 drill downs).
* Data for the lists is downloaded from a web service (Will provide API and explanation of data)
* Will provide all graphics
* link to external website on final list
- tablet Device
* same as phone, however using split view. Final list will always be displayed on screen with the other 3 lists being in their own section that either slides onto the screen (portrait mode) or always on the screen (landscape).
- FURTHER NOTES
* The 'watch' feature is not required, however if you can do it that is a plus.
* The app must integrate ad-mob into it (displaying at the bottom).
* The app needs to be resolution independent (hence tables expand/shrink depending on the device), but must always be full screen.
Success with developing the app may also lead to possible future work down the track.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online