band iphone app
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1940 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I would like an iphone app for a band to be created.
The app needs to do the following:
1. A music section where users can stream songs (Stream full length tracks or 30 second samples and link to purchase in iTunes directly from your app. iPod integration allows users to play an entire track that’s already on their iPod from inside the app so if a fan already owns your music, they're rewarded with the higher quality, and full track playback.)
2. A gallery of images that fans can browse (Link the photos section to a Flickr account to update automatically, support landscape view, pinch zooming, and slideshows, Fans can comment on all photos, and share. Fans can view your photos with or without tool bars in both portrait and landscape mode)
3. Videos - (Link to your YouTube videos (or channel), or host your own videos. Fans can view and comment within your app., Fans not only can watch, but can also comment on and share each video. Fans logged in with Facebook Connect and/or Twitter broadcast their activity in your App to their other profiles. Users can sort by most watched or most recent videos.)
4. Concert Guide - (Display concert dates by pulling them from myspace, and let fans purchase tickets easily from your App., Allow your fans to follow your tour dates. Link to any ticketing site so your fans can purchase tickets from their phone. "I'm Attending" link blasts out fan activity to Facebook or Twitter, and fans can upload their pics from the show. Shows are organized by date, with the most recent appearing at the top. Past shows are archived for later exploration to view comments and photos. Detail view gives fans the ability to comment, share that they're going, and post photos during the show. Sell tickets inside the app; you can link to any ticketing website (which opens inside the app) or insert a phone # that's automatically called when fans hit "buy tickets.")
5. Fan Wall - Fans can login via Facebook or Twitter. When they do, their activity in your App gets pushed back to their online profile promoting your App for you. Let your fans chat and upload photos.
6. News - Keep your fans up to date with your official news and twitter feeds, along with current media buzz. Post news stories from the CMS, or automatically from your RSS feed. All pictures are pulled in and links open an in-app browser. Also integrate your Twitter feed(s) - we support multiple, so integrate as many as you'd like. Tweets (from multiple Twitter accounts, if you'd like) show both your own tweets, @ mentions from fans, and even # tags.
7. Push Notifications - Push messages are an excellent way to communicate a specific, important piece of information to your fans. Contact all your fans, or a targeted group within a geo-tagged radius of a zip code, to send notifications about your shows and other marketing campaigns.
8. Links - Give your fans access to all your websites without ever leaving your App. Integrate all your online social profiles, as many as you like. Fans can browse your official website, MySpace, Facebook, etc. right in your App.
9. Reward Users: in-app points system rewards top users every time they use the app (e.g. posting to FB/Twitter, sharing comments and photos).
I would like it to be modelled off: [url removed, login to view]
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online