We currently have a HTML5 mobile version of our website [url removed, login to view]
We would like to wrap the HTML5 mobile app into an iPhone app with added features described below.
When the application opens the screen should display the [url removed, login to view] logo with the following three buttons aligned vertically below:
Offer a lift
Find a lift
The 'Offer a lift' button should open the HTML5 mobile app using the following URL: [url removed, login to view]
The 'Find a lift' button should open the HTML5 mobile app using the following URL: [url removed, login to view]
The 'Rideshare alerts' button should open a configuration screen with the following menu:
'Alerts enabled' - toggle or radio button (default on)
'Show alerts for:' - drop down with the following three options: Offers, Requests, Offers and Requests (default 'Offers and Requests')
'Departs within:' - dial 1-100 - 'km from my location' (default 100)
The rideshare alerts will work like this:
If alerts are enabled (see configuration screen) the app should subscribe to the coseats twitter feed ([url removed, login to view]). An example tweet looks like this: 'Nina needs a lift from Perth, WA to Darwin, NT on 08/05 ...'
Whenever a new tweet arrives the app performs the following tasks:
1. App determines if the tweet contains an offer 'is driving' or a request 'needs a lift'
2. If the request type matches the configuration setting (see configuration screen) the app retrieves the from location from the tweet (e.g. 'Perth, WA')
2. App uses the iPhones geo-coordinates to find it's current location string by querying [url removed, login to view]: [url removed, login to view]
3. App uses the returned location to query distance between the user's location and the location retrieved in step 1: [url removed, login to view],%20VIC&location2=Sydney,%20NSW
4. If the distance (return value from step 3) is less than the configured maximum distance (see configuration screen) the app should display the tweet message as a notification.
5. If the user clicks on the tweet the application opens.
If the user disables alerts (see config screen) then the app should unsubscribe from the twitter feed. The app should resubscribe when the user re-activates rideshare alerts.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $541 for this job
We help our clients bring the right combination of strategy, technology,experience and creativity to every aspect of their Web-based and Smart Phone App based projects. please check PM for creative solution..
Hello Respected Client, I have Read your requirements and we are very experience in this concept. Please check Message Board for more details. Thank you !
Hi! how are you? We are looking for the long term business relationship with you and We have all strength and ability to do and develop all kind of apps and games. Please read my pm so we can move further.. thanks