Proffesional and serious iphone app developer needed, please read all text below before bidding.
We got an idea of an iphone app, and im currently looking for a partner that could help us develop and basically do everything regarding this app, based on my ideas (i can explain, send links on similar apps, draw sketches etc). The app is in the genre: "productivity/Social marketing" an is basically a mix of a couple of other apps, with some improvements and better design.
We are very serious about this app, and only work with serious and skilled developers. You wont get paid until you show some result, so if you are not skilled and serious, please dont bid.
You have to:
- Have a portifolio of previous app work
- Have reviews/testimonials from previous work
- Have good knowledge in everything regarding app development (design, coding++)
- Be able do pull this of withing the timeline and the budget we agree on.
Please confirm and start your bid text with "yes i can do all steps above". And please also along with the bid send me a PM with the following information (se questions below):
1) Tell me a little about how you work (how much time you need to finish an app, do you have codes or do you develop everything from scratch)??
2) When/if i tell you my app idea, is there any kind of securement/insurement that helps me keep the copyrights to my idea? (i mean, if this sounds like a success, how do i know that you dont just "steal" my idea and make it for yourself?)
3) If i hire you to make my app , who owns the app when its done, me , you or both?
4) What needs to be done to get the app out in the appstore, and how long is this gonna take before its approved? Are you doing this for me as well or is it something i easily can do myself?
5) Please let me know your portifolio, testimonials and reviews
23 freelancers are bidding on average $4439 for this job
Hi, We are off shore based Smart Phone Applications/ Web development company working since 7 years. Please find the detailed bid in your PMB Thanks
"I can do the above Steps"! I am pleased to say that we have done several iPhone & iPad apps and are available at iTunes store. Kindly check PMB for details. Thanks.