iOS/Android game development (Jan 2013)
This project was successfully completed by kangtaking for $1700 USD in 21 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
Completed In21 days
I need a reverse tower defense game where the players launch units against the CPU's map created by developers.
- The units that are launched will find their way through maze created by walls. (like backyardmonsters attacking play)
[url removed, login to view]
- Units should be able to find their way to their preferred targets. (Eg Tower 1, Tower 2 etc)
- If there is no path available, they will break the walls to reach the target.
- CPU have units/buildings that will be shooting at the players units to kill them.
- 10 to 15 variation of buildings with different HP and sprite
- 5 towers, different damage and range and preferred units to attack
- HQ, once destroyed, the game is won
- Traps to damage player's units
- "Main menu"
- "Upgrade page" with 9 units to upgrade
- each units have fixed stats for each level of upgrade stated in xls
- "Shop" to buy In App Purchases
- "Map" to choose map to play
- "in-game" UI
- "Result page"
- "Unlock" new item pop up
- 2D graphic
- Isometric view map
Sound & music
- will be provided, for the development, pls insert your standard sound effects and music first
- I will need source codes/files every stated milestone and upon upon completion of the project
- Codes should be clean and commented
- Test for several devices (has to be ready for iphone 4, 4S, 5, iPad, 2, 3, mini and Galaxy S3, Note series)
- Support and bug fixes for 3 monts after launch
Phase 1) Prototype
- Development of the game with the basic mechanics and AI/Path finding with placeholder
- Small adjustments to the game mechanics and controls
Phase 2) Amendments
- Refine the game mechanics
- Add visual design to the game like effects particles, screen shake etc
Phase 3) Polish & launch
- Add sound effects and music
- Refine game mechanics and visuals
- Make it work on all iPhone versions, test for bugs
- Support and files to submit to Apple Store & Google play (I'll submit)
I will need the provider to propose the following with their bids:
- tool for me to build the maps with the different buildings in place
- game engine to use for this project to launch for iOS and Google Play
- method for the AI/path finding
- Propose a cost based on the descriptions provided, the descriptions are about 90% of the game already.
*Please do not take it that I want to create the whole backyard game and bid $10,000,
i am only interested in the attacking mode as stated above.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online