THE FULL PROJECT BRIEF IS ATTACHED
This project is to update our ios app with the following changes. We will provide you with the source code.
You must use my developer account to implement these changes.
1A. Ensure that the app works on iOS 7.
1B. Update the app bundle Identifier to "[url removed, login to view]" and resend the binary to Apple today.
Also Include the following PPID
aScan:110668-0004 (bluetooth barcode scanner, you can also bind it into your app)
The app has already been submitted with all documentation to itunes connect.
2. The Mobilelogics handheld acan Bluetooth scanner uses the same sdk as the iscan scanner. When tickets are scanned using this device, all tickets are displaying the message ‘Error Wrong ticket’. But valid tickets should display the ‘Enter’ message in green with the guest details for ipad and iphone.
3. The Guests page should always display the guests in alphabetical order of First Name from A - Z.
4. In ‘Ticket Management’ some ticket status are missing. All ticket status should be displayed. The status is either Selling, Sold Out, or Not Selling.
5. If a ticket has the status of ‘Selling’ then this should be clickable so that the status can be updated from ‘Selling’ to ‘Not Selling’ or vice versa, same as shown below from the website [url removed, login to view]:1072
Below are the correct ticket status for ‘Test Event for Pulse Radio’.
The app tickets should have the same status as displayed on the site ‘Selling’. Test Ticket C status should be displayed as ‘Sold Out’.
6. In the Ticket Management page. Clicking on ‘Manual’ or ‘Guest’ should link directly to the respective forms where the guests can be added. Other ticket types should not be changed.
7. If the status is changed (grey to green or green to grey), the status should stay the same even when clicking between the footer links. For example, if I click on some guests on the Guests page they turn green. If I then click onto QR code, Barcode or Stats, then click back to Guests, the Guests, the guests are now grey.
38 freelancers are bidding on average $1150 for this job
Hi, I understand that you are looking for update to be done in your IOS app. I have expertise in IOS app development and ready to do changes accordingly. Looking forward to your response. Thanks Abdul Rashid
Thanks for inviting me to this project. We are the professional experts in developing Android, iOS and Windows mobile apps and ready to start your job instantly.